The Grievance redressal policy aims to reduce the instances of customer’s complaints. The Company’s policy on grievance redressal is based on the following
- 1. Transparency to the customer’s about the company process at all times.
- 2. Escalation matrix for raising complaints by customers is detailed in this policy.
- 3. The Company also believes that a customer is the need of the day and any grievance/complaint will have an adverse negative impact on the strong structure, reputation and the goodwill that the company has built over years.
Customers have the following ways to register their complaints when they find inadequacy in the Aptus Finance India Private Limited’s (Aptus Finance) services
Every Aptus Finance branch has been provided with a complaints register. The customers can lodge their complaints in the register; the Branch Manager would be the person responsible to handle the customer grievances. If the query remains unsolved, the customers can escalate it to the Head Office through
1. Mail : Customers can mail their grievances directly through the mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Post: By sending their complaints to “Manager, Customer Service, Aptus Finance India Private Ltd, 8B, Doshi Towers, 205, P H Road, Chennai -10.
- 3. Phone: Customers can directly call Aptus Financeat 044- 45650030 and register their complaint
If the grievance remains unresolved, the customers can escalate their complaints directly to Ms. S.V.Laxmi, CFO by calling her directly at 044-
45650037 or mail her at email@example.com.
If you feel any deviations from company policy, integrity issues, harassment, incidents or anything you want to inform about something you feel is not right .
You may call /mail to direct hot line of Director at 044-45650016 or
All calls/mails received will be treated very confidentially.
If you have not received any response on your complaints within reasonable time, you may choose to write to the following address, enclosing the copy of the complaint sent to us